AREA MANAGER, SOUTH EAST ASIA
ILLVA SARONNO HOLDING is currently looking for an Area Manager to join our Spirits Division that will be responsible for the South East Asia area.
ABOUT ILLVA SARONNO HOLDING S.p.A.
Is the parent company of the group which includes companies operating in the alcoholic beverages, wines, ice cream, baked goods and food flavorings sectors. Completely controlled by the Reina family, it has a coordinative role over several different realities.
It boasts over 700 employees and 32 subsidiaries, in Italy and abroad with a Total Turnover of 322€ Millions.
- Based in Bangkok or Singapore, and at close cooperation with the local Distributor’s office the key
purpose of this role is to:
– Assess and develop optimal route to market strategy across the SEA markets – including review of distributor network and any supplementary resources required to develop a growing and sustainable business
– Specifically, fill any market and brand gaps across the SEA region
o In tight co-operation with distributors, develop local market plans that align with local market conditions and structures AND are consistent with global brand strategy
– Oversee the execution of agreed marketing programs in market – ensuring alignment with global brand direction and guidelines; investment is used effectively and efficiently; and activities are evaluated and measured in terms of their ROI and impact
– Act as key liaison between distributor and global operations on all matters relating to logistics, finances, brand and trade marketing; as well as develop local insights on markets to feed into global initiatives and Illva planning processes
- To be the lead advocate and expert for the SEA region within the Illva business
- To be accountable for the P&L for the SEA region
- Fluent English & preferably other SEA languages,
- Preferably a familiarity with the cultural nuances of the region
- Strong sales background, with good exposure and knowledge of marketing
- High communicating & Influencing, Analytical Mindset
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role or responsibility (ideal Spirits & Beverage or tobacco)
- High knowledge of SEA markets
Fill in the following form with your details and attach your updated CV to send us your application